Thursday 18 August 2011

From personal diary to a web blog.

So there, my netizen friends....here I am too...arriving late..but arriving anyway. Do I hear trumpets, crackers, thunderous appalauses...? Well, all I can say is...I am touched.

Why am I finally retiring my old, worn diary and pen and flipping open the lid of my Mac to tap tap my thoughts and ideas to all the world...? Is it about seeking fame, or friends...? Appreciation, or understanding...?

As of now...I don't know. And maybe as I slowly sink deeper and deeper into my blogging life, I figure it all out, and in the process, begin to understand myself better....but as of now, I just don't know. What do I want to achieve with this blog? Why should I give it any time...? Why do people blog, and blog, and blog...? Well, I certainly have no experience right now about blogging myself, but having read umpteen blogs by now, I do feel that blogging is a damn good way of creating your own world...your own way. A little island of your own...a sanctum to which you can turn to anytime...and in this 3G era...anywhere. Yes...in a mad life in a mad city...maybe this sanctum is required.

Why have I titled it 'One Life at a Time..' ? Well, because the title just floated in, and then cemented itself  in my subconscious. Another question to which I do not have any answer. But then, like I said, maybe this exercise is all about finding all the answers..well...not all....but, you know...  

4 comments:

  1. welcome to the addictive and seductive world of blogging!! and i loved d title "one life at a time"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have asked for something else too... I was sort of missing your Thousand words updates. But this is even better.... A reluctant fundamentalist ready to talk! You write beautifully... keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha....thnx peeks...this is me, trying to connect with people after your stupid hubby left me high and dry. of all the gin joints, in all the bars, in all the world...he had to walk into mine.

    hope u're keeping fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I call it our Karma.... To be ennobled and bruised by the same Soul.Still trying to making sense of getting up to life... after a fairy tale dream.

    ReplyDelete